Snowflake ETL connector
Tables were getting created with '_1' as the suffix even in cases where tables shouldn't have any suffixes. This issue has been identified and resolved.
- A record was been stored as a LONGTEXT in RDSMySQL and as a VARCHAR in Snowflake.
- In this release, an option to store records as a JSON in RDSMySQL and as a VARIANT in Snowflake apart from the aforementioned data types has been introduced.
- Application parameters have been added.
Upsert and Data Processing fixesUpsert and Data Processing fixes.
- Uploading of large files for sources that use the S3 bucket to upload data.
- Un-nesting + upsert issue has been hotfixed.
- Removed the table deletion capability.
Edit warehouse changes has been done.
Support has been added for the warehouse (Edit integration functionality still has issues).