Google Analytics ETL connector for data replication
- 1.Sign in to Daton.
- 2.Select Google Analytics from the Integrations page.
- 3.Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later.
- 4.You will be redirected to Google Analytics log in for authorizing Daton to extract data periodically.
- 5.Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available Google Analytics Views.
- 6.Select a combination of Metrics and Dimensions.
- 7.Submit the integration.
- 8.For selecting additional combinations of Metrics and Dimensions, one has to create a new integration from step-2. One can select a maximum of 7 metrics and 10 dimensions in one combination.
- 1.Integrations would be in the Pending state initially and will be moved to the Active state as soon as the first job loads data successfully onto the configured warehouse.
- 2.Users would be able to edit/pause/re-activate/delete integration anytime.
- 3.Users can view job status and process logs from the integration details page by clicking on the integration name from the active list.
Each combination of Metrics and Dimensions would be stored as a table in the selected warehouse along with additional metadata.
For Example - To get daily cost figures of campaigns across sources, one has to select - Metrics: gaSessions, gaAdCost Dimensions: gaDate, gaCampaign, gaKeyword, gaSource.
The data will be stored incrementally based on gaDate in the warehouse as a table with the following fields: