Taboola ETL connector for data replication
- 1.Sign in to Daton.
- 2.Select AppsFlyer from the Integrations page.
- 3.Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. The integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later.
- 5.Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available tables.
- 6.Select all the required fields for each table.
- 7.Submit the integration.
- 1.Integrations would be in the Pending state initially and will be moved to the Active state as soon as the first job loads data successfully onto the configured warehouse.
- 2.Users would be able to edit/pause/re-activate/delete integration anytime.
- 3.Users can view job status and process logs from the integration details page by clicking on the integration name from the active list.
Purpose: Returns all Campaigns
Replication: Key-Based Replication
Replication Key: NA