Calendly ETL connector for data replication
- 1.Signin to Daton
- 2.Select Calendly from Integrations page
- 3.Provide Integration Name Replication Frequency and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later.
- 4.Provide the Calendly Email and Password to authorize Daton to periodically extract data from Calendly.
- 5.Post successful authentication you will be prompted to choose from the list of available tables
- 6.Then select all required fields for each table
- 7.Submit the integration.
- 1.Integrations would be in Pending state initially and will be moved to Active state as soon as the first job loads data successfully on to the configured warehouse
- 2.Users would be able to edit/pause/re-activate/delete integration anytime
- 3.Users can view job status and process logs from the integration details page by clicking on the integration name from the active list
Purpose: Returns a list of Events.
Replication: Key-Based Replication
Replication Key: lastRunDate