Customer.io ETL connector for data replication
- 1.Signin to Daton
- 2.Select Customerio from Integrations page
- 3.Provide Integration Name Replication Frequency and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- 4.Provide your site id and secret apikey from your customerio account to authorize Daton to periodically extract data from customerio.
- 5.Post successful authentication you will be prompted to choose from the list of available tables
- 6.Then select all required fields for each table
- 7.Submit the integration
- 1.Integrations would be in Pending state initially and will be moved to Active state as soon as the first job loads data successfully on to the configured warehouse
- 2.Users would be able to edit/pause/re-activate/delete integration anytime
- 3.Users can view job status and process logs from the integration details page by clicking on the integration name from the active list
Purpose: Returns all the customers associated with the account.