How to create API Keys for Chargebee
Help document to create API Keys for Chargebee and to use them to create integration on Daton
Follow the below instructions for create your Chargebee API Keys
- Sign in to Chargebee with your admin credentials.
- Navigate to Settings and Configure Chargebee and select API Keys from the configuration list.
Navigate to Chargebee API Keys
- Click on Add API Key button and select Read-Only Key
Create new Chargebee API Key
- Please note that Daton would require only read access to extract the data from Chargebee.
Create Read-Only API Key
Create Chargebee API Key
- Create a new API Key and name it as Daton or by any other name which identifies the purpose of this API Key.
- You are required to provide this API key while integrating Chargebee on Daton.