How to get access to Google Analytics?
- 1.To get access to a Google Analytics account, you must first have a gmail or suite account.
- 2.Once a gmail or gsuite account is created, you can follow the steps to request access to any Google Analytics Account for setup in Daton.
Add user to AG account
Request viewer access to GA account
3. Once the account owner grants your permissions, you will receive an email to instructions to accept the invite.
3. Once the invite has been accepted, you will be able to login to Daton and configure the GA connector using your own credentials
4. You will shown a list of profiles that you have access to. Select the profile that is relevant for your configuration to complete the setups in Daton.
if you are using the same email to manage/access multiple GA accounts, your configuration page may look like above