Comment on page
Access tokens for Shopify
Stepwise guide on how to create Shopify access tokens that are required while creating integrations in Daton.
If you are you getting an error "App does not exist" while you try to integrate Shopify, adding a Shopify Access Token will take care of the issue.
If you are facing any issues with the Shopify OAuth flow, please follow the below steps:
- 2.Click on the store that you want to provide read permissions to Daton.
- 3.On the bottom of the dashboard of your selected store, click on the 'Settings' button.
- 4.Go to the 'Apps and sales channels' on the settings page and click the 'Develop apps' button.
- 6.Click on 'Create an app' on the redirected page.
- 7.Enter an app name and then click on 'Create app.'
- 8.You will be directed to the App development page. Here, select the 'Configuration' tab and click on the 'Configure' button in the 'Admin API Integration' section.
- 9.You'll be redirected to the Admin API Integration page. Here, check the read permissions you want to provide to Daton, based on the tables you might be using, and click on the 'save' button. Please note that, this is an obligatory step.
- 10.Go to the 'API credentials' tab, click on the 'Install app' button, and click 'install' in the pop-up.
- 11.Here you will be able to see the Admin API access token. Click the "reveal token once" button, the revealed content is your access token. You may use this token while creating the integration in Daton.
Tip: Save the token somewhere else because you can see the full token only once.
- Do not add this token page in the navigation side bar.
- Do not use token or create token in the link text.