Amazon Selling Partner ELT connector
- Five new columns have been added to the
- Impossible dates like '2023-05-01' were being populated in
VATTransactionsReport. Corrected the faulty date parsing.
- API calls now start at 00:00 in
- Corrected faulty parsing of nulls values in some mobile traffic columns in
- Corrected faulty date sequencing for
- Table-level history has been implemented.
The rate limit manager has been implemented for the following API calls. This will result in fewer errors and faster data replication in a day.
- Catalog Items API
- Finances API
- Listings API
- Orders API
- Product Pricing API
- Reports API (Upcoming in the next release)
Changes in the Tables:
Brand Analytics tables added:
New SKU Column added:
New SKU Column redacted:
Support for the following non-report APIs for Amazon Selling Partner have been added:
List of new tables
InboundShipments(This table has a minor issue, and we are working on it)
InboundShipmentItems(This table has a minor issue, and we are working on it)
RecommendationsEdit your integrations and select new tables that are needed
The following new reports are being supported now:
PanEuropeanEligibilityFBAASINs'(only for the EU)
- Enhanced report status display on Daton UI.
In Progress, and
Skipped jobscan all be verified on Daton UI itself. The definitions of the various job statuses can be found in the connector documentation.
- Increased lookback range for
ListFinancialEventGroupstables. This change was required to handle latency better.
Eventstable which was previously failing has been fixed.
TIMESTAMPcolumns that were previously being parsed as
LocalDateTpreviously being parsed as LocalDateTime are now being populated as a
TIMESTAMPdata type with information on the time zone.
- Fulfillment details are now being populated in the
- Resolved issue causing integrations to pause automatically without user intervention.
Inventory table NullPointerException fix.
Fixed response codes 500,502,503 in tables.
Added new tables.
- Source level changes to mask messages for Notifications.
- Meta fields have been added.
- The UI has been changed.
- Price Rules API has been supported.
- Source fixes to support Relational warehouses.
Support for further APIs has been added (Not yet tested).
Error notifications will be displayed in a user-readable message. These will have to be updated for all data sources.