MySQL ETL connector for data replication
- Please ensure that Daton's IP addresses are whitelisted to enable the connection to be established.
- Click Add Rule and white list the IP Addresses below.
- 1.Signin to Daton
- 2.Select MySQL from the list of Integrations
- 3.Provide Integration Name, Replication Frequency, and History. Integration name would be used in creating tables for the integration and cannot be changed later
- 4.Provide MySQL database hostname, port, username, and password
- 5.Post successful authentication, you will be prompted to choose from the list of available database schemas
- 6.Select required tables from the list for each database schema
- 7.Then select required fields for each table.
- 8.Select replication field for each table. 'Select None' will lead to full table replication. Selection of any primary keys or dates will load data in incremental manner
- 9.Submit the integration
- 1.Integrations would be in Pending state initially and will be moved to Active state as soon as the first job loads data successfully on to the configured warehouse
- 2.Users would be able to edit/pause/re-activate/delete integration anytime
- 3.Users can view job status and process logs from the integration details page by clicking on the integration name from the active list