- 1.Table-level reloads have been added to all the sources. Tables would be truncated and data would be fetched again as per the configuration.
- 2.The enclosed status of all sources has been developed. The ones in green are ready to use.
- 3.Issues with notifications and subscriptions have been fixed.
- 4.UI fixes in Google Analytics have been applied to avoid duplicate selection.
- 5.Several fixes for sources like Optimove, Freshbooks, Bing Ads, Freshdesk, and Adwords have been adjusted.
- Multi-account selection feature has been added.
- Multi-table selection feature has been added (Can create multiple combinations of dimensions and metrics in the same integration). This will ease the token issues.
- Added support for custom metrics and dimensions
- Table-level reloads have been made available. Tables will be truncated and data will be fetched again as per this configuration.
New APIs have been introduced to support sell-through rate calculation (a requirement from TLL).