Table-level history has been implemented. History and frequency can be set specifically for each table. This feature would reduce the volume of data replicated, further reducing replication and warehouse costs.
- Corrected faulty date sequencing for
- Table-level history has been implemented.
- Recharge offers hosted solutions and integrate them to process recurring transactions with the setup of your choice.
- The replication key ‘updated_at’ typically runs for incremental extracts. This release has improved the version to accommodate history data irrespective of size constraints.
The exchange_rates API has been revised. This revision drives it to fetch the historical data immediately.
- The Shiprocket connector is revamped with Hibernate sync feature which will result in faster replication of data.
- The version has been improved to accommodate orders fulfilled by Shiprocket and fetch history data immediately.
The issue with the Incremental data outage in daily reports has been fixed.